Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pesum Padam

I conscientiously avoid myself from watching this worst show! A reviewer who doesn't even understand certain things in a movie, reviews it!! Irritating!! [Courtesy: When she referred the high-intensity sound waves as ghosts while reviewing Aayirathil Oruvan, that showed her understanding!!]

And it so happened that while switching channels, I came across this. And she was discussing about 'My Name is Khan'. I was listening to her blabbering. And there came the highlight spot!! While broadcasting a scene from the movie, these [hope-all-knows] TV Channel guys, showed a poor quality clipping. Am damn sure it wasn't a original print - but taken from the usual Rs. 35 /- DVD available all over Bangalore!!! :O :O :O

Cmon man!!! When the government is forcing people not to watch movies in pirated DVDs.. can the TV channels use it??? It is better to stop things at TV Channels level first before going down to Mr. Public directly!!!!!

I remember Radio Mirchi's RJs announcing, "as we haven't procured rights to broadcast this particular movie's songs, we aren't doing so now. please stay in tune for few more days". That's how channels should be!!!!

P.S.: I couldn't get a recorded video of that show. :(

No comments: